Thursday, May 5, 2011

NEWS AND NOTES

Many of you are probably wondering where the updates on this blog have been lately. Could it be that I've actually run out of things to say?  No such luck.  Things have been a bit busy.



I've been working on David Watkins' Miss Masque story for AC Comics. It's a wonderfully written story and I hope that my artwork does it justice. 




The book will be out sometime in July 2011.

In addition to that, I just started on a pretty big project for another company. I'm working on 45 pages of the story and it's a lot of fun. I'm not at liberty to say what it is yet, but I will leave you with a clue:


I'm not sure when this book will be out. I will keep you informed as we move closer to the date.

I'm also looking forward to drawing Len Stazewski's 4th installment of Stormy Tempest in a forthcoming issue of Femforce. The last story had a cameo by Kat Hill, the Action Flick Chick. I've been informed that someone else very special will be appearing in the new one. Stay tuned...

All in all, it looks be a busy summer.