Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012 IN REVIEW

Happy New Year! Since we are at the beginning of 2013, I thought it would be fitting to look back at  2012. Here's what I was up to.

The bulk of my work last year was for Bluewater's Victoria's Secret Service. The issues haven't been published yet, so I can't really show full pages. However, here are some of my favorite panels:
















In addition to the interior pages, the covers were also completed, inked by Andrew Pepoy and beautifully colored by Jason Millet :






Also in 2012, the finishing touches were done on Moonstone's The Saint story with inks done by Barbara Kaalberg:


In November, I penciled a story for AC Comics featuring the character Tara:


The Tara story will be published in Femforce #162, out in February.

Last but not least, I got to flex some different muscles muscles by doing some "flats" for colorist Kate Finnegan. Kate was coloring a book called "St. Frances School For Zombies":


2013 is starting out busy. I'm currently working on a World War II story written by Erica Schultz, and will be doing more work on Len Strazewski's corporate super hero story. Stay tuned...